Buy Blue Crystal Meth
Crystal Methamphetamine “Tina”
It is always safest not to take unknown or illicit drugs at all. However, if you do decide to use Crystal Meth, be informed on the risks involved and how to be as safe as possible.
Buy Blue Crystal Meth
What is it?
- Methamphetamine is part of the amphetamine family of stimulant drugs. The crystal form of methamphetamine, sometimes called Crystal Meth, is extremely powerful and addictive.
- It can come in several different forms – including tablets, powder, or crystals.
- Depending on its form, methamphetamine can be swallowed, snorted or injected (slammed); and unlike amphetamine, it can also be smoked.
- Other names include Tina, T, Ice.
What does it do?
- Crystal Meth gives an intense, powerful ‘high’ followed by a very severe ‘comedown’. Effects include feeling very up, exhilarated, alert and awake. Crystal Meth can also make people feel agitated, paranoid, confused and aggressive.
- Crystal Meth can produce a very intense, long lasting high, leading to a period of between 4 and 12 hours when you’re not really in control.
What are the risks?
- Crystal Meth is highly addictive.
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure, raising the risk of heart attack – the higher the dose, the greater these effects.
- Inhibitions are lowered and sex drive may be increased – this can lead to taking part in risky activities that you would not normally do, such as having unsafe sex.
- Severe psychoses caused by methamphetamine have been reported. Psychosis is a serious mental state where you lose touch with reality and may come to believe things that are not true.
- Crystal meth overdose can lead to stroke as well as lung, kidney and gastrointestinal damage. In some cases, coma and death can occur.
- There is evidence that long-term use can damage the brain.
Is Crystal Meth illegal?
- Methamphetamine is a Class A drug – so it’s illegal to have for yourself, give away or sell.
- Possession is illegal and can get you up to seven years in jail and/or an unlimited fine.
- Supplying someone else, even your friends, can get you up to life imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine.
Tips for safer use:
- Avoid mixing Crystal Meth with other substances, especially alcohol or other stimulants.
- Refrain from injecting to reduce your risk of serious damage and diseases such as heart problems
- Sharing slamming equipment such as needles and syringes could put you at risk of infections such as HIV and hepatitis B and C. Do not share any equipment that has been previously used.